teamLab’s 1700 m² huge exhibition to open in Seoul from August, 2016
‘teamLab World: Dance! Art Museum, Learn & Play! Future Park’, is a fantastic Art World and Future Park that have been created for adults and children by the art collective teamLab.
The Art World is a beautiful world in which you can immerse your whole body and participate in the Art. It also encourages participants to reflect on their own position relative to the world and other people.
Future Park consists of Art Attractions that are an invitation to have fun, to play, explore and learn. The attractions encourage people through collaborative experience to become co-creative and to learn through their bodies.
As the artworks change with each interaction, each visit will be uniquely different. teamLab World will also grow and transform over time, with new art and Art Attractions adding richness to this stunning digital world
‘teamLab World: Dance! Art Museum, Learn & Play! Future Park’ exhibition attracted more than 460,000 visitors when firstly opened in Tokyo in 2015. It was also awarded ‘TOP 10 art exhibitions of 2015‘ by ‘designboom’(*1).
‘Living Digital space’ is currently running in Silicon Valley, and was reported by the media to have destroyed the long-lasting anti-art tradition of the west coast(*2).
Art Science Museum located in Marina Bay Sands in Singapore, is home to a permanent exhibition since March 2016.
Dance! Art Museum
Learn&Play! Future Park
teamLab World: Dance! Art Museum, Learn&Play! Future Park
|Term||2016.8.5 ~ Permanent|
(All Year Round)
|Exhibition Opening Hours: AM10:00 – PM09:00
Ticket Booth Open Hours: AM09:30 – PM08:00
240 Olympic-ro, Songpa-gu, Seoul, KoreaGOOGLE MAP
This exhibition sells tickets through both online and ticket booth.
|Indivisual||Children(25month-12)||₩24,000||valid document is necessary for visitors under 25 months|
|Teenagers&Adults (13-64)||₩20,000||teenagers: School ID nesessary|
|People with disabilities||₩12,000||Valid document nesessary|
|Lotte World||teamLab★World lotte World customs||₩16,000||Season pass
|Group||A group of 20 people or more||resarvation in advance||Contact us:1670-3114|
valid document is necessary for visitors under 25 months
teenagers: School ID nesessary
People with disabilities/
Valid document nesessary
- Lotte World
teamLab★World lotte World customs
Season pass/Annual pass
A group of 20 people or more
resarvation in advance
- ※ Please bring valid document for those who applied for discount price.
- ※ 1 accompanying person of a person with disability is also applied for discount price (₩12,000)
- ※ Visitors under 10 must enter with adults.
- ※ Lotte, Lotte World Adventrue and national tourist voucher only.
The closest subway station from teamLab★World is Jamsil (Songpa-gu office) station Line 2 or 8. Go to the exit 4 and follow the Lotte World Adventure underground passage on B1 floor until you see the Lotte World Adventure entrance. Then, take a right and go straight. You will see the entrance of teamLab★World.
- For those who use wheelchair or bring children, teamLab★World offers a multi-purpose restroom. (One in the building, one outside of the building)
- There are baby tables in every restroom of each floor.
Visitor with Disability
- teamLab★World offers a priority access for people with disabilities.
- Disabled Status Identification Card necessary (not transferrable)
- A person with disabilities can enter with one accompanying person.
- Please follow the instruction of our staffs for the safety.
Please follow these policies in teamLab★World.
- Please follow these policies in teamLab★World.
- Photo-taking for commercial use without permission is not allowed.
- Camera Flash is prohibited.
- Please be careful with selfie-stick.
- Smoking is prohibited in all teamLab★World facilities.
- Re-entry is not allowed.
- Food and drinks are not permitted in teamLab★World.
- Strollers must be checked in at the stroller-check institute near entrance.
- Pets(except service animals) are not permitted in teamLab★World.
- teamLab★World is not responsible for accidents or injuries caused by visitor’s negligence.
- The exhibition requires a dark space for artworks. Please be careful in the dark space.
TICKET & FARE
- Q How can I purchase the ticket? Do I have to make a reservation?
teamLab World sells tickets through both online and offline.
Offline Ticket Purchase: teamLab World Ticket Booth
Online Ticket Purchase: Online Ticket Reservation
- Q How can I change my online reservation?
- A Please contact the website you reserved the ticket.
- Q What is the fare for kids?
- A Visitors under 25months can enter free(valid document necessary). Kids over 24 months and under 13 are applied for children fare (24,000 wons).
- Q Is there a group discount?
- A A group of 20 people or more is applied for group discount. For more information, please contact us at 1670-3114.
- Q Is there a discount for people with disabilities?
- A teamLab World offers a discount for people with disabilities (12,000 wons). Disabled Status Identification Card is necessary.
- Q When is teamLab World opening hours?
- A teamLab World opens daily 10am-9pm. Ticket booth opens at 9:30am and closes at 8pm.
- Q Is the exhibition available during holidays?
- A You are welcomed to come during holidays. teamLab World is open all year round.
- Q How long is a visit to the teamLab World?
- A The estimated time is 1.5hrs to 2hrs.
- Q Is there an age limit?
- A There is no age limit in teamLab World. teamLab World is an exhibition for all ages. However, the exhibition requires a dark space for art works, so children under 10 must enter with adult(s) for the safety reason.
- Q Can I re-enter the teamLab World?
- A Re-entry is not available.
- Q Can I bring a stroller?
- A Strollers are not permitted in teamLab World. Also, we don’t lend strollers. If you brought a stroller, please check in your stroller at the stroller-check institute.
- Q Can I bring my pet?
- A Pets(except service animals) are not permitted in teamLab World.
- Q Is photo-taking allowed?
- A Photo-taking is permitted in teamLab World. However, this is for personal use only. Photography and video for commercial use must have permission from teamLab World. Photo-taking (commercial use) without permission can receive a punishment under copyright law. Also, please do not use camera flash while you take pictures.
- Q Can I bring food and drinks inside?
- A Food and drinks are not permitted inside.
- Q How is the cleaning system works in teamLab World?
- A teamLab World hired a cleaning company to clean exhibition space regularly. Also, our employees are cleaning teamLab World everyday for sanitation.
- Q Where is Lost&Found?
- A Lost&Found is located in the teamLab World front desk. If there is anything you lost, please call the front desk (1670-3114).
- Q Can I charge my phone?
- A We do not offer any service for electric devices.